Our mission is to help dental professionals find the best continuing education.
Here’s our Story
My name is Aly Bhatia, I’m a dentist in Toronto, Canada. I’m the CEO and founder of Course Karma. After graduating dental school from Western University, I found it challenging to decide what CE to take….I asked myself:
- Where can I go to find courses?
- What courses are available near me?
- Why should I pay so much for a course when I can get my credits at my local conference?
- Will I be able to use what I learnt in the clinic on Monday?
- Which courses are better than others?
I realized that the only way to answer these questions was to ask my peers from my dental school, a group of 56 students who were also asking the same questions.
And so I started to build Course Karma, a portal for dental CE. A place where dentists can go to view all the CE available and read course reviews. But Course Karma is more than just a platform. It’s a movement where dentists help each other find the best CE.
Thank you for being a part of our journey. Together, we can improve dental CE and dentistry as a whole.