Thank you for taking part in Karma Days! This guide will provide you more information on the event and how to make the most of it.
What are Karma Days?
Karma Days is the biggest CE deals event of the year. The goal of Karma Days is that of Course Karma, to inspire dentists to invest in themselves and take the best CE. Karma Days will include:
- Deals on the top CE courses
- Course giveaways
- Course Karma gift cards
- these must be spent on verified Course Karma courses i.e. your courses!
- A whole lot of fun on social media!
All this will take place on the Karma Days page. Stay tuned, we will be sharing that with you soon.
Users will be directed from the Karma Days landing page to your course listing and then finally to you website to register.
When are Karma Days:
- Early Access will start on the August 20th
- Karma Days 2.0 will be taking place from August 25th to the 31st.
- Extended Access will continue on until September 8th
Note: Your course does not have to take place during these dates, this is how long the deals will last for. The limited nature of the deals is part of the reason why we see greater sales.
Why you should participate:
- Your course will be added to our home page and the Karma Days page where we will be sending all of our traffic. They will also be shared in our newsletter and social media.
- We will be heavily promoting Karma Days via dental Facebook groups, Instagram influencers, podcasts and paid advertising to drive sales. Course Karma users are your target audience, dentists actively searching for CE.
- We heavily reduce our fees for Karma Days to make it an easy decision for you to join in on the fun! More information on that below
Last Karma Days we heavily reduced our enrollment fees due to the challenging situation facing course providers during the pandemic. Even though things have turned around (thankfully) we are pleased to announce we will be maintaining our reduced rates for Karma Days 2.0! That way the maximal discount is passed on to our users and it is an easy decision for you to join in on the fun.
For those of you that will be cross promoting, online courses sales fees will be reduced to 5% and for in-person courses to 2.5%. Again, we only charge on sales we provide. If we don’t provide any sales for you, you will still benefit from the exposure at no cost.
While Karma Days is a collaborative effort we understand cross promotion may not be possible for everyone. A different fee structure is available for those who are unable to cross promote:
Option 1: Cross promotion
-5% sales fee for online course
-2.5% sales fee for in-person courses
-No additional fee
Option 2: No Cross Promotion
-$3,000 USD advertising fee
-15% sales fee online
-5% sales in-person
Cross Promotion is defined as:
-Sending 1 email to your full mailing list/subscribers about the deal you will be providing during Karma Days.
-Sharing on social media
More details within the terms and conditions section of our Activation Form below.
- July 31st – Activation form due to register of Karma Days 2.0
- August 13th – Promo codes should be active (and sent to us)
- August 20th – Early access to deals starts.
- Ideal day to share on your Instagram story (1/3)
- August 25th – Karma Days begins
- Ideal day to share on your Instagram story (2/3)
- August 27th – Cross-promotional emails to be sent by this day (ideally sent on the 20th or 27th)
- August 30th– Ideal day to share on your Instagram story (3/3)
- August 31th- Karma Days ends
- September 1st – Extended access begins
- September 8th – Extended access to deals ends
- September 9th – You may deactivate promo codes
- September 30th – Submit sales report and sales fee
1. Activation form
Fill out the Karma Days Activation Form to submit the details of your deal and read our terms and conditions. The sooner you register the sooner we can start promoting your courses!
New to Course Karma? Get started by adding your courses to our directory: Join Course Karma
2. Promo Codes
Promo codes should be active and sent to us by August 13th so we can test them before Karma Days. They should be active till Sept 9th. Please do not add the promo code to your course listing, we will add it on August 20th.
3. Tracking Sales
We can track sales in a number of ways:
- Affiliate links (ideal)
We track sales using affiliate links. These links allow us to see when a sale is made through Course Karma. Most online platforms have affiliate dashboard which can be easily set up. Please email us and we can provide you guidance if required.
- Promo Code
If an affiliate link is unavailable, you will have to track the number of times your promo code was used on your site and send us a report at the end of Karma Days.
- Lead Generation
For certain courses we will collect leads (name and email address) and forward them to your sales team. You will have to keep track of any registrations by these leads and send us a report on sales.
4. Beef up your course listing
Ensure your course listing is up to date, with photos/videos and reviews. Reviews are why dentists come to Course Karma and how they decide what course to take. From the last Karma Days we found listings with reviews had 30 times more registration button clicks and 6 times more sales than the group who didn’t.
5. Share the love
If you choose the cross promotion option, please send an email to your mailing list/email subscribers by August 27th about the deal you will be providing during Karma Days. Include a link to the Karma Days page or your Course Karma course listing but do not share your promo code
Here is an example template you can use.
Dear Dr. Rachel,
Exciting news! We are collaborating with Course Karma and providing an amazing deal on our courses for Karma Days 2.0. Enjoy 50% off all our online courses from August 20th to the 31st. Karma Days is a collaborative effort of educators coming together to inspire dentists to take the best CE.
Deals will take place on www.CourseKarma.com/karma
Thank you for your continued support of our program!
Tag us in you Karma Days stories and posts and we will re-share them on our social media! Feel free to use our logos if you are creating a post of your own
We will continue updating this page as we get closer to Karma Days. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns! We hope you are as excited as we are about Karma Days 2.0.