Become IV Sedation certified while earning 92 CE hours total. 62 hours didactic, 30 hours clinical and 20+ live patient IV sedations. This course is based on the 2016 ADA Guidelines for Teaching Pain Control and Sedation to Dentists and Dental Students for IV moderate sedation.
- 30 Clinical Hours with 20 patient experiences
- 2 to 1 attendee to mentor ratio
- All procedures are a give back to the patients at New Horizon Institute
- Works for certification in 44 states (excluding FL, ID, MA, MI, NY, VE)
- 62 Online Hours (Medications, Choosing the Right Patient, etc…)
- Attendees also receive ACLS certification